SPRINKLER SYSTEM - (As of 8/12/2023) - This is still a work in progress. There are a few ones still needing repair, along with the rain sensor. Once those are done, they will go around to tweak the sprinkler heads, etc.
Northern Lights Townhomes is not a rental property.
Northern Lights Townhomes are privately owned residences and they operate as a small town with our own elected governing board - the HOA Board.
Our HOA Board are volunteers. They must be Homeowners and current on their HOA dues, to serve on this board .
The Board works together to maintain and make improvements for our addition.
OUR HOA DUES PAY TO MAINTAIN:
* streets and common area sidewalks,
* lighting for our streets,
* water sprinklers,
* snow removal of streets & sidewalks over 2" snowfall,
* grass mowing, weed control, and fertilizing
* trash and recycling for all homeowners,
* our playground,
* all commons areas (including plants and trees).
We live in close proximity and we all want to enjoy our home and live in peace.
NOISE LEVELS: Things to consider:
* TV/Stereo Speakers noise levels (esp. the base)
* Banging cupboard doors, inside and outside doors
* Car engine noise
* Slamming car doors late at night.
* Talking loud on your patio late at night
* Your dog barking - inside or out.
* Park in your own driveway.
* Leave cutouts and street parking for our guests.
* Do not park your vehicle up on the curbs
* Do not park your vehicle facing the wrong way on the street.
Speed Limit - 15 mph. Please respect the speed limit throughout our addition!
Watch for children playing on sidewalks & streets as you back out of your driveways.
Parents, please remind your children to play in their own yard or in the commons areas.
* Dogs are not allowed to run loose. (city ordinance.)
* Mahoney Dog Run - 84th & Market
* Pet Tie Out Stakes with Ropes are allowed. Dogs hooked out must not be able to reach neighbor’s yard or commons areas - including people on end units.
* Move Hook outs & Ropes before mowing day or fines will be issued.
* Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. - City Law!
> Walking Your Dog - Owners must pick up their waste
immediately and dispose of it in your trash.
> Your Yard - Be a good neighbor & pick up right away. > Minimum is every 5 days - City Ordinance!
> Before Mowing Day - Mowers will not mow your yard
& you will be fined.
TRASH & RECYCLING BINS - Keep inside your garage.
* The evening before pick up, bins may placed outside.
* After pick up, bins must be back inside by the next morning.
* Fines will be issued for bins left out.
TRASH PICK UP - Wednesday
* Use the designated trash bin.
* Pick Up Day is Wednesday
RECYCLING PICK UP - Wednesday
* Use the designated recycle bin.
* Follow the recyclable instructions on the lid.
* Pick Up Day is Wednesday
* Request from our Recycling Company:
No Styrofoam, plastic bags, bubble wrap, bubble wrap mailers, manila envelope with bubble wrap inside can be recycled.
Cardboard boxes may be recycled, but none of the packing materials.