Below are the results from the meeting vote. Quorum was made
---Increase max on the board to 9 (prev was 5 max)
in favor 95% opposed 5%
---lower quorum requirement to 30% (prev was 50% + 1)
in favor 96% opposed 4%
---Allow ballot voting to be submitted via mail/email (prev was in person/proxy only)
in favor 93% opposed 7%
---Allow Allo right of entry to install fiber throughout NLHOA
in favor 88% opposed 12%
TRASH PICKUP - WEDNESDAYS
RECYCLING PICKUP - WEDNESDAY
LAWN SERVICE - WEDNESDAYS
Sprinklers currently run the following days beginning their cycle at 11pm. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday (This may change after service visit on May 31, 2023)
Northern Lights Townhomes operates as a small town with our own elected governing board - the HOA Board.
Our HOA Board are volunteers. They must be Homeowners and current on their HOA dues, to serve on this board .
The Board works together to maintain and make improvements for our addition.
OUR HOA DUES PAY TO MAINTAIN:
* streets and common area sidewalks,
* lighting for our streets,
* water sprinklers,
* snow removal of streets & sidewalks over 2" snowfall,
* grass mowing, weed control, and fertilizing
* trash and recycling for all homeowners,
* our playground,
* all commons areas (including plants and trees).
We live in close proximity and we all want to enjoy our home and live in peace.
NOISE LEVELS: Things to consider:
* TV/Stereo Speakers noise levels (esp. the base)
* Banging cupboard doors, inside and outside doors
* Car engine noise
* Slamming car doors late at night.
* Talking loud on your patio late at night
* Your dog barking - inside or out.
* Park in your own driveway.
* Leave cutouts and street parking for our guests.
* Do not park your vehicle up on the curbs
* Do not park your vehicle facing the wrong way on the street.
Speed Limit - 15 mph. Please respect the speed limit throughout our addition!
Watch for children playing on sidewalks & streets as you back out of your driveways.
Parents, please remind your children to play in their own yard or in the commons areas.
* Dogs are not allowed to run loose. (city ordinance.)
* Mahoney Dog Run - 84th & Market
* Pet Tie Out Stakes with Ropes are allowed. Dogs hooked out must not be able to reach neighbor’s yard or commons areas - including people on end units.
* Move Hook outs & Ropes before mowing day or fines will be issued.
* Dog owners must clean up after their dogs. - City Law!
> Walking Your Dog - Owners must pick up their waste
immediately and dispose of it in your trash.
> Your Yard - Be a good neighbor & pick up right away. > Minimum is every 5 days - City Ordinance!
> Before Mowing Day - Mowers will not mow your yard
& you will be fined.
TRASH & RECYCLING BINS - Keep inside your garage.
* The evening before pick up, bins may placed outside.
* After pick up, bins must be back inside by the next morning.
* Fines will be issued for bins left out.
TRASH PICK UP - Wednesday
* Use the designated trash bin.
* Pick Up Day is Wednesday
RECYCLING PICK UP - Wednesday
* Use the designated recycle bin.
* Follow the recyclable instructions on the lid.
* Pick Up Day is Wednesday
* Request from our Recycling Company:
No Styrofoam, plastic bags, bubble wrap, bubble wrap mailers, manila envelope with bubble wrap inside can be recycled.
Cardboard boxes may be recycled, but none of the packing materials.